Board of Registry
ABIME Board of Registry Benefits
ABIME Certified physicians pay $195 annually to qualify for the following menu of Activities, Programs, and Services.
Activities, Programs, and Services:
ABIME is committed to keeping its certified physicians up to date in disability medicine by providing programs and services that foster professional development throughout their careers. The following is a partial list of informational and educational tools that keep ABIME physicians at the top of their profession. All benefits, including subscriptions to publications, are activated upon receipt of the annual Board of Registry payment. A new program instituted this year allows for recertification without retaking the ABIME exam.
- Members of the Board of Registry are eligible for the Alternate Pathway Recertification Program. In order to be eligible you must pay all of your Board of Registry fees since being certified. Each year is US$195.00.
- Listing in the Print Directory and listing in the Directory online at www.abime.org.
- DISABILITY MEDICINE- the journal of the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners is now available online.
- New educational programs including the How to Write Winning Reports, and Communicating your Medical Expertise Effectively Workshops.
- Discounted rates on some ABIME Educational Training courses.
- Opportunity for consulting and networking with colleagues certified in disability medicine.
The ABIME International Directory is available in print.
Cost $150 Order today