Publisher: American Medical Association
Softbound: 6" x 9", 300 pages
Author: Mohammed I Ranavaya, MD, JD, MS, FRCPI, FFOM, FACLM, MCIME
Physician’s Guide to Medicolegal Practice is a practical guide to the information, principles and practices essential for physicians, doctors and other professionals who are contemplating entry into the field of independent medical examination (IME), expert witness and forensic opinion work, or looking to enhance their skills within this field. It bridges the gap between studying the IME business and actually doing the work.
- Ten concise and easy to read chapters present the information needed to begin and grow a medicolegal practice.
- Practice pearls throughout each chapter highlight the main and most salient points. They are the perfect resource for the reader who needs a quick refresh of this guide.
- Thorough definitions of common medical and legal terms provide readers with the medicolegal vocabulary they need.
- A robust appendix contains the 10 most important samples of forms, letters and documents that can help a reader launch a new or enhance an established business.
- For physicians, this book teaches skills absent from medical training or residency programs and rarely covered in journal articles.
*Shipping ($10.00 for Domestic; $20.00 for Canada; $20.00 for International) - The S&H will be added when it is charged.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - No exceptions, refunds or returns.